Search results

1. Jeff Jot

Worried about sweating kitchen HOT feed

I'm concerned though about the state of the pipe coming out of the wall. Why is it deformed like that? It looks as if I try to take the 90' off, the pipe will just break as soon as a twist force is put on it. That's why I wondered if it might be best to just wrap the bend in Flex Tape and just...
  2. Jeff Jot

Worried about sweating kitchen HOT feed

Well this building is a triplex, built in 1920. Cast iron piping that is a nightmare to get into. This is the in little downstairs unit that I'm cleaning up to re-rent. Quite frankly I'm afraid to DO anything, and I definitely don't have the money to do it. So here's the hot feed underneath...
  3. Jeff Jot

Dripping main sewer stack- from upper floor rehab

It looks like they used a bunch of old pipe they had on hand to Dr Seuss the thing, but it can't be that old because the house was just converted into a duplex in the last 3 years or so. It seems a lot more work than its worth for a drain pipe to cut all that cast iron out, I am inclined to just...
  4. Jeff Jot

Dripping main sewer stack- from upper floor rehab

This is a real puzzle, and I'm hoping it isn't something bad :/ Just purchased a house 'as-is'..... already closed on it and the deal is done. Its a small house that was divided into a duplex. The second floor residence is reached by outside deck stairs. What they did was, they closed off the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks