Search results

1. Sogdean

Scovill #12 back supply ballcock, Help with old toilet that won't stop running

Thanks for the responses, Tuttle! Unfortunately, as I expected, it's super rusty and old...The thumbscrews broke off instead of unscrewing properly. Ugh.
  2. Sogdean

Sorry I didn't take a wider pic...yes, there is indeed a float ball at the other end. Lifting it does not stop the water from running. That's how I it should work, right?...the float gets to a certain height and cuts off the water flow coming in. Thanks for the pics Tuttle! It could...
  3. Sogdean

I'd love to just replace the inside assembly, but it's a strange (old!) set up...definitely not a modern set up. I've adjusted the floating ballcock to no affect. The water continues to run in to fill up the tank and never stops. I had assumed the water shutoff valve was at the left (there is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks