Search results

1. Bonds25

Need advice / help on choosing a new softener unit

Yes, if I went with the company I listed, they would come out and install it. I'm a DIY'er so looking online and seeing I can save hundreds on some units doing it myself makes sense. But the way you put it also makes sense and I believe I read in a forum on here, buy online, get the good valve...
  2. Bonds25

I have read the Clack valve is superior to most.
  3. Bonds25

That's kind of what I thought I needed, a 48k unit with 10%, not 8%. I'm willing to pay more to get more efficiency!
  4. Bonds25

Thanks for the replies! I asked the company about the 5600SXT and was told they only sell the Fleck 5600 because of all the issues the SXT has with the electronics. I've seen the 5600SXT listed on just about every site and thread imaginable for a great 48,000 unit. Company...
  5. Bonds25

Hi everyone, this is my first post. I've been reading through a lot of the threads and figured I might as well just post and see what happens. I want/need a new unit because my current one is 20 years old and goes through salt like crazy even though I have it set for regen 2 days a week. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks