Search results

1. inak

Need to drain old bladderless expansion tank for well

We are not hooked up to municipal water. the water meter is so that we can pay attention to water usage since it is a low flow well. we have a holding tank with secondary jet pump and I suspect that's why the deep well pump has hung on this long. Last summer the tank float went out while we were...
  2. inak

Ok that makes sense. The first time we tried to do it we didn’t drain it well enough and didn’t use compressor. I think we used compressor the second time and it worked much better. Appreciate the help- once we figure out the steps, we really need to write it down. We’re nursing along a 60 yr...
  3. inak

Thanks! There is a faucet sticking out the front that is about 2 inches up and one on the side about 6 inches up that we could open, but nothing even close to 1/2 way up. Maybe one of those that what we hooked the compressor up to last time?
  4. inak

Hi, This will be the third time that we need to drain our huge 5' tall old bladderless tank, because every 6 months the pump will start to cycle, but we seem to forget what to do each time. There are no valves for attaching air compressor that we can find, although I think I remember getting an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks