Search results

1. rcalliott

Please Critique Basement Bathroom Drain Rough Plumbing Plan

For the lav drain, I am going to punch a hole in the pressure treated floor plate of the stud wall and another hole in the concrete beneath such that the 2" vertical drain pipe sits fully inside the wall. I think I understand what you're saying for the vertical to horizontal transition - I have...
  2. rcalliott

Backup plan it is. Please see the picture below and let me know if I've got this looking right. Lav fitting (acting as wet vent for WC and tub/shower) is out of frame on the left, but it will drain parallel against back wall and connect to the 2" LT90, then pick up tub/shower p-trap via 2"...
  3. rcalliott

This was my backup plan if I didn't have enough space for the Double Wye between the WC and the 4" pipe under the slab. As you can see from the picture, with the Double Wye at an angle far from perpendicular, I can just fit it all while keeping the WC 12.5" from the studs. I may run out and...
  4. rcalliott

Much appreciated! I am under UPC as far as the city's ordinance is concerned. Many other munis in the area are IPC. Practically speaking, occupancy inspections are not required for sale of residential dwellings, and from speaking to the County code enforcement department (who does any...
  5. rcalliott

Originally posted this in the Code Questions Forum...not sure if that's the right place, so also posting here... Looking for feedback on my planned drain rough ins before I start busting concrete to build a basement bathroom with a sink, toilet, tub/shower combo. Blue tape represents...
  6. rcalliott

Will these do the trick? https://www.menards.com/main/plumbing/pipe-fittings/flexible-fittings/fernco-cast-iron-plastic-shielded-flexible-coupling/1056-33rc/plumbing/pipe-fittings/flexible-fittings/fernco-cast-iron-plastic-shielded-flexible-coupling/1056-44rc/p-1444430427234.htm
  7. rcalliott

Looking for feedback on my planned drain rough ins before I start busting concrete to build a basement bathroom with a sink, toilet, tub/shower combo. Blue tape represents existing 4" PVC drain pipe under slab. PVC Fittings from left to right: AAV (in the box) atop 2 inch tee serving...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks