Search results

1. Steven Karesh

240A Check Valve or Flow Sensor?

Fixed it! The gunk that came out of the trap on the bottom was all gooey and sticky, the recirculating valve was stuck open with gunk and the vinegar that came out was all nasty and brown. Replacing the valve was dead simple, and flushing with vinegar was pretty easy too; now that I've done it...
  2. Steven Karesh

Google is showing me a variety of 'check valves' and also mixing valves... which part number should I be going after?
  3. Steven Karesh

Thanks! Temp setting is 130. I've done the air intake filter, but that's it. I just ordered a pump to do the vinegar thing.
  4. Steven Karesh

Hello all, I've had a Navien NPE 240A for almost 2 years now with no trouble at all... started getting intermittent warm showers and water at the sink instead of hot... now it's pretty much constant. Checking the display on the unit, it shows that it's putting .75 to 1.25 GPM @ around 110...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks