Search results

1. jeromio

CSST Flex Gas line meter termination flange?

House currently has a single gas appliance: the furnace. It's fed by about 50 feet of 1/2 inch CSST flex directly from a meter junction at the house. My question is regarding this weird termination flange: It's quite long - there's a flange on the opposite end that screws into the joist. So...
  2. jeromio

Shower drain venting

I'm laying out a new bathroom with vanity, toilet and shower. For the shower drain vent, I was planning to run it "backwards" to join the vents for the sink and toilet. However, there is a new wall that runs "ahead" (forwards) of the drain and I *could* add a vent there. It's more pipe and a bit...
  3. jeromio

Horizontal sink drain alteration

I am re-doing the kitchen and "while I'm at it" I figured I could improve the basement by moving the sink's drain line over by 4 ft. Here's a proposed before/after pic (not to scale): In the basement below, this would move that pipe over from the middle of the room, closer to a wall (and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks