Search results

1. AutotrolMcClack

Gray dust from Birm filter

Hi, I am asking this for a dealer friend of mine. He is having trouble lately with using Birm in Iron/Sulfur filters. Some customers have complained about a gray dust collecting in their toilet bowls, etc. This is after a thorough rinse at install and several backwash cycles in the line of...
  2. AutotrolMcClack

Can anybody recommend some free educational resources for somebody new to the industry?

Hey everybody. Sorry if this is an unusual request. I just started training as a water treatment technician/installer for a small company. Really, it's just me and my boss. He's been in the business for thirty years and has been showing me the ropes the best he can while we work through an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks