Search results

1. Fiona

Submersible well pump

how do you measure the current
  2. Fiona

Submersible well pump

That's what am suspecting but the contractor is not giving me confidence he first said they placed it at 38m he changed to 45 to 47m. I know dont know what to believe
  3. Fiona

Submersible well pump

220V 50Hz 1.1KW is the pump spec. how do i measure the current
  4. Fiona

Submersible well pump

Can I do the measurements my self or I would need an expert the pump specification is 220V 50HZ 1.1KW.
  5. Fiona

Submersible well pump

Water stops abruptly. Immediately after the water stops we switch off the pump avoiding that it might burn out and to restart the pump we need to switch it on again after 5 hours.
  6. Fiona

Submersible well pump

We recently drilled the well in 2020 December up to 50 Meters and the water was found at 35 Meters . The pump that was installed is 220V with 1.1KW. The problem we having since the first day is that the water only run for approximately 15 minutes and stops every time, this still happen even...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks