Search results

1. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Jeff, I appreciate your support with this issue. I am learning some things I didn't realize. As a side note, I can somewhat see in the trap arm with flashlight. Or rather yet, see thru it. I don't think it is full of water, just right up to the bend. Another thing I noticed tonight which...
  2. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

I've called a plumber. I hate to give in with no stopped up drains, and just gurgling. But the notion of water being in trap arm is make my me doubt myself. There was not a transparent arm. I hope the first line of my post doesn't come to pass.
  3. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Sink not in use, it stays like that. After use, returns to that. During washer drainage, water pulls out with much bubbling activity. When washer drainage is complete, starts to fill back up.
  4. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

I can only assume it has water in it since I see it is solid water entering it and it is level
  5. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Full of water, except when washer drains then it pulls water out
  6. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Here is the plumbing vent in the Attic where it was repaired after tape was discovered where it broke. When repaired, they put it at more of an angle going down. I don't know if someone broke it before or after they blew in all the insulation up there.
  7. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Approximately 60 gallon grinder tank working perfectly. Washer was snaked 25 ft, sink is not blocked nor is the shower. Nothing backing up or draining slow. It certainly isn't going to hurt to try the studor vent.
  8. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Oh, it got our attention. My son was on the roof running a water hose down the vent. I turned water on and came in and water was running out of Attic door as the piping is located at the top of Attic ladder. Where the bend was in the pipe, I found fresh duct tape hanging off where it had...
  9. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

At this point, I think I am going to get someone to run an augur down vent. If that doesn't work, then aav. The above link, this is piping for aav, where it would attach to top?
  10. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Just did that...
  11. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

I just did that. After using sink, both sides remain full. When raining washing machine water gurgles in there and then after it drains it slowly pulls most of the water out of the p-trap at the sink. I am thinking that it could be the plumbing vent. There was a new roof put on last year and...
  12. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

Yes there is a p-trap Terry...
  13. Catbeckster

Plumbing "Saga"

So, I can never leave well enough alone. Here goes. Late 80s built house, rural Texas, originally had conventional septic. Years ago, a grinder tank was installed when county gave that option. One main line goes out of house that has the toilets, the bathroom sinks and one shower hooked to them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks