Search results

1. davelowry17

Schluter KERDI Board, Delta Multichoice Shower Valve Body Rough In

Thank you, Sir! And, good to know it's not called a plastiguard but rather a plasterguard!
  2. davelowry17

Schluter KERDI Board, Delta Multichoice Shower Valve Body Rough In

Hello! I'm installing the Delta MultiChoice Universal Shower Valve Body Rough-In Kit, Model #R10000-UNBXHF. The finished trim is the Delta Vero 1-Handle Shower Only Faucet Trim Kit in Stainless, Model #T17253-SS. The shower side wall consists of Kerdi board that will be tiled. The...
  3. davelowry17

The dreaded sanitary tee question, again!

Great info and insight. Thanks, Wayne!
  4. davelowry17

Thanks, Jeff! Is this code requirement due to the possibility of future drain lines being added above?
  5. davelowry17

looks like this question has been asked and answered many times, but finding mixed feedback. so, I would like to ask again. I have a horizontal drain line from a shower and a vertical dry vent line. can I use a sanitary tee for this purpose, and lay the sanitary on it's back? This is a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks