Search results

1. Chevsky

Makeshift Heat Pump Lockout

EDIT2 -- It's apparently confusing. Reworded. I'd like to setup a HEAT PUMP LOCKOUT. This is for a dual fuel system -- combo Heat Pump and Gas Furnace/2-stage. Could be creative thermostat wiring, or simple Johnson Controls A421 / other temp sensor and relay. For two purposes: • Generator...
  2. Chevsky

Coil/Furnace width, CFM 17.5" vs 24.5"

EDIT: I just noticed there's a GM9C800804BN -- which is a 1600 CFM version of the same 80 Kbtu, 80% afue, 17.5" wide cabinet!! So I guess my problem is solved! (I changed 1200->1600 below) ---original post--- Looking for advice on selection of a width for Furnace+Coil pair -- 17.5" or 24.5" --...
  3. Chevsky

Dual-fuel heat pump (was 'Multiple zones')

I'm looking at replacing my 20-year old heating & cooling system. It's 2 zones -- meaning it's two separate, complete, independent systems--one is 100KBTU, the other 80KBTU, home is 2900 sqft. EDIT: Cut to the chase -- I abandoned the idea of a MULTI-SPLIT-DUCTED setup. I had thought all the...
  4. Chevsky

Rollout switch trips

Nearing desperation with a furnace that's tripping flame rollout sensor. ICS/ComfortMaker RPJ-II LP gas furnace. Well, it's working now, but that's only after I tore down the furnace to inspect the heat-exchanger for cracks, removed and cleaned the blower cage fan, and disassembled and...
  5. Chevsky

Design upgrade: two hybrid LP gas furnace + heat pump

Hi everyone, Long time, first time :) This is about upgrading an <80% LP gas furnace and AC to a 92+ and heat pump (HP). One of my current LP furnaces needs replacing soon, so work is inevitable. Designing an upgrade. Two systems, dual fuel/hybrid-- Propane furnace coupled to a heat pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks