Search results

1. AMC-NYC

Navien 240A suddenly not as hot in internal recirculating mode

Found the answer to my question above about the cold water inlet. https://terrylove.com/forums/index.php?threads/navien-npe-240a-with-navicirc-valves.88186/
  2. AMC-NYC

Navien 240A suddenly not as hot in internal recirculating mode

Thank you, HydroAir Joe, mitch22, and glycoski who's thread lead me to this one. I had the same issue as mitch22 so I put the recirc dip switches to the off position and the valve to external recirc since this is not connected to a line. Instantly the issue went away and I had hot water all the...
  3. AMC-NYC

Navien NPE-240A going cold in showers - check valve issue?

I developed this issue as well on my NPE-240A that was installed in 2017 so I got only 3.5 years before failure. I received the same response from the customer service line which was really irritating. I understand liability concerns but instead of stating this is a company policy due to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks