Search results

1. Wyluq

PRV pipe dripping....Is this dangerous?

OK got it. I'll contact them again and let them know it's still leaking. Thank you for your clarity and your kindness.
  2. Wyluq

Hi again phog, Just wanted to let you know that I did not do the test you suggested because the discharge tube for the T&P valve is wrapped around behind the tank and I cant get to the end of it with a bucket. (yikes!)
  3. Wyluq

Hi Reach4, First of all, thank you for your information! I did what I thought was your experiment. I'd like to explain what I did and tell you what happened to make sure I am understanding correctly. I wiped the drip area dry. I sent a timer for 10 minutes then rechecked it. After 10 minutes...
  4. Wyluq

Thank-you phog for taking the time to answer. I feel relieved to know that it isn't an immediate danger and grateful to now be able to have an informed conversation with maintenance folks about what is going on.
  5. Wyluq

I rent in an apartment complex. The floor under the tank was bowing which made the tank lean and misalign the exhaust vent. Maintenance came and put a thick piece of plywood under it to shore it up. I learned that the floor pan under it is made of gypcrete which is obviously degraded. After...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks