Recent content by yousonso

1. Y

Wet venting tub, toilet and basin (can I add an AAV)?

Could a clog of some kind in the drain also be the culprit?
  2. Y

Thanks for the response. Update: I managed to contact the contractor and felt he is confused of how the air can be siphoning from the p-trap at the tub. He asked me to recreate the noise or allow it to happen again (don't refill with water) and when it happens again to get a piece of toilet...
  3. Y

Sorry. All I have is the diagram I provided at post.
  4. Y

Wet Venting a Bathroom Group on an AAV

Interesting. You think I should snake the drain lines?
  5. Y

Darn. What about adding an AAV at the tub's drain? Its a freestanding tub with the jets.
  6. Y

I'm in a similar configuration, but I do not have an AAV at any of my fixtures. I'm Wet Venting a toilet and tub with the basin that has the dry vent behind it. I have an issue where at times when I flush the toilet I can hear the tub gurgling (seems like it is sucking air from the tub's trap)...
  7. Y

Thanks for your reply. I also suspect its sucking from the tub trap (as the noise sounds liked a suction). Adding water to the tub stops the noise in the tub. I have a freestanding tub (with jets and whirlpool). I thought maybe adding an AAV at the tub drain may be an option too... it just would...
  8. Y

Hey there folks. First time to the forum. I had a remodel done where I added a tub to my bathroom system. The toilet and tub are wet vented to the basin, which has the dry vent. The issue I have is that when the toilet is flushed (only certain times), the tub has a gurgling noise. I think the...