Recent content by Wowndeye

1. Wowndeye

Running Power/Conduit to Pump House

Right on, thank you Boyce! All wires can run in the one conduit? And the heater is probably a better option than the heat light. The pumphouse is 12x8 feet and 8 feet tall so I'll do that for sure. It's going to hold other items in it as well.
  2. Wowndeye

From the pumphouse to where the breaker box in the house will be is about 150 feet. The pump is a Grundfos 1hp, 220v about 90 feet down to the water.
  3. Wowndeye

So I'm kind of in a pinch here because I have an excavator showing up this week to do some backfill and trench for power/water. I wasn't expecting him so soon and was waiting to hear from an electrician at our site about running conduit for power but it may not happen. I'm needing to run 220...
  4. Wowndeye

Wiring well pump directly to generator help!

Hi there, So I've got a well that's about 90 feet deep and has a 1 hp pump installed which is currently only connected to the control box which a red and black wire coming out from L1 and L2 which from the schematic looks like they go to the relay from a pressure switch with the pressure tank...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks