Recent content by willtcam

1. willtcam

New well. Looking for advice

I have it set turn turn off for 20 minutes and then turn back on.
  2. willtcam

It takes about 25 minutes running with nothing restricting the output to completely run dry. At about 20 minutes The water starts turning red/brownish. If I run it continues at 5GPM the water will stay clear.
  3. willtcam

5” casing, I believe it is cased the entire depth of the hole. 98’ feet deep. Not sure how much casing is screened vs not. Grundfos 1/2 pump not sure on the depth that it is placed. I have installed a cycle sensor to stop it from running dry. I do not have a pressure tank installed since it will...
  4. willtcam

I have a new water well that was just drilled. Makes about 5GPM has a 10gpm pump. I have been told that it is bad to pump it empty because it will draw in sediment. I have also been told it is better to pump it completely down so it can open up more. Looking for more input. Thanks!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks