Recent content by whattodo

1. W

Shower/Tub Screens (or shield)

Anyone have any experience with the above? I am contemplating a bathtub (that will also be used for showering) with only 2 walls so I can't hang a shower curtain or door. Someone suggested a tub screen, which is actually like a half shower door. It is mounted to the wall on one side with...
  2. W

Shower/Tub Screens (or shield)

Anyone have any experience with the above? I am contemplating a bathtub with only 2 walls so I can't hang a shower curtain or door. Someone suggested a tub screen, which is actually like a half shower door. It is mounted to the wall on one side with hinges. The only thing is that I am afraid...
  3. W

Steel, styrene, fiberglass or acrylic ... which is best for replacement tub?

Sterling Vikrell I have a shower stall that is 6 years old and the finish wore off the floor and it looks dirty all the time. If I had to do it over again, I'd tile the whole thing, even though it costs more
  4. W

Bain Ulta Bathtub

I am considering buying a Bain Ulta Amma Bathtub. My concern is that I think they are made of some acrylic or fiberglass and I am afraid that the finish will become dull and nasty looking after a few years. Any thoughts? I have a Sterling Vikrell shower stall and it looks really bad after...