Recent content by westwolf

1. westwolf

Need advice on 640ft water well set up

I guess this bad boy if long enough to go below under frost will do the trick.
  2. westwolf

The cabin has autonomous pressurized water system. There's a 250 gal tank in the basement, after that there's a pressure tank, pressure switch with a separate pump etc. Everything works as it should, I just need to add water to the tank and the tank doesn't care how I fill it up with water. The...
  3. westwolf

Altitude affects generator power dramatically, I will definitely go with 3 wire motor. I agree, 1" Poly pipe is more practical and economical. I'm still in between 5GS10 and 5GS15 though. I've seen the charts, but what would be the real difference at 550'-600'? Does it make any sense to go with...
  4. westwolf

Thanks a lot for the replies! With 5GS10 and smaller generator all numbers look much better. IDK if it's OK to go without additional check valves for as long as 550'? I've got 4in PVC casing, so 3.9" pump should be fine. At the top exit I would just install a piece of pipe for a garden hose to...
  5. westwolf

Hi everybody, I need some advice on my situation: I’ve just drilled a water well on my property up in the mountains (elevation 9000ft), and here is some info: 4 in well, 640 ft deep, static level 350 ft, produces ¼ gpm. I installed a 250 gallon tank by the well, and I would like fill it up with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks