Recent content by WEGL08

1. W

Vibrations from New Water Filter

I swapped out the PRV and that was the problem. I bought another new one from Home Depot and noticed this one had the washers and larger nut in a plastic bag from the manufacturer. The original "new one" I bought from Home Depot didn't have that, or any instructions in the box so I think it must...
  2. W

It's brand new but I think it's still the most likely culprit. Small amount of vibration coming out of there but then the large carbon filter tank is acting as an echo chamber, making it worse. That's my latest theory. Think it's worth swapping out for a new one? I just grabbed this Watts brand...
  3. W

Hi everyone - I recently installed a whole house water filter (pictured) and I'm getting a decent bit of vibration when water is running through it. Enough so that if the house is quiet you can hear the vibration upstairs and the filter is sitting in the basement. When I put my hand on the pipes...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks