Recent content by wd414

1. W

Vertical drop of WC DWV line

Hey All, I am installing a drain line for my WC. Based on advice from plumbers, and from reading this forum, I had planned on using doubled up 45s to sweep down (horizontal to vertical) and then to sweep out (vertical to horizontal) to the main line. I was planning this to facilitate easier...
  2. W

Toilet in Slab - Closet Flange Type/Size

Hey Breplum - I whole heartedly agree. In a previous life I held a Journeyman Electrical License and know very well the complexities of the NFPA, IBC, IPC etc and the knowledge required to accurately build a compliant system. I probably should have mentioned that the photo with the PVC was very...
  3. W

Toilet in Slab - Closet Flange Type/Size

Hey All, I'm installing the drains for my house's concrete slab. Thus far I have a 3" pipe feeding to the toilet. I have also purchased a toilet flange that is a 3x4. My understanding is that this closet flange fits inside of a 4" pvc pipe or the outside of a 3" pvc pipe. In thinking of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks