Recent content by Volker

1. Volker

Submersible pump not running until "kick started"

Thank you for all of your input. Pressure switch is brand new (about 3 weeks) contacts are not scorched. It is not short-cycling. It is simply not bringing water up the pipes unless it click the contact point open and shut. If I had a slow running garden hose open, the pump will run all day...
  2. Volker

I have replaced the pressure switch about 3 weeks ago. When the tank pressure goes down to 30 psi, the switch contacts close as they are supposed to. Then, I will get one upsurge of water. After that, just a humming sound unless I manually open the pressure switch contacts and let them slam...
  3. Volker

Thank you for your reply. I do not have the deluxe version box, but I will order a new replacement control box and see if this helps.
  4. Volker

Thank you for the tip. I will try this….much cheaper than the $2,000.00 my well guy wants to replace the pump.
  5. Volker

I have a 17 year old 2 Hp. Franklin Electric, 245 ft. deep submersible well / pump. This morning, I woke up to no water and the galvanized tank pressure gauge read zero. I have irrigation zones going on during the night due to my location in the Palm Springs area. Lately, the pump will begin...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks