Recent content by TX-Tim

1. TX-Tim

Reverse Osmosis Drain on Single Basin Sink

Yes, that part worked great. I even added an air gap on the back wall, since the faucet my wife wanted was not an air gap faucet. Here is what a used: RO Air Gap: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01ENLOP20/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 RO Drain Line Adapter...
  2. TX-Tim

Due to proper mounting height, the wall mount air gap may not work as the drain from the RO filter is on top of the unit. I did happen to find this from AirGap, which seems better than the saddle: Reverse Osmosis parts for under sink
  3. TX-Tim

Yes, unfortunately, my wife picked an RO faucet that is not air-gapped. Not just any faucet. It had to have the right curve, handle, color (matte black) which greatly cut down the choices. :) I was not aware of an under counter air gap. Thanks for the comments/ideas thus far.
  4. TX-Tim

Hmm, If I'm looking at the correct pictures, that would require drilling another hole in the counter top, which I do not think the wife will go for, as there are already three items above the counter: disposal button, faucet, and existing water filter faucet (not RO system) There is not an...
  5. TX-Tim

Question, My sink is single basin with a garbage disposal. I am looking to install a reverse osmosis system. My options for the RO drain is a drain saddle on the neck of the disposal outlet or an adapter on the dishwasher drain line. Which is the better of the two options or is there a third...
  6. TX-Tim

Advice Needed for New Home Filter/Softner Install

Ok, here are the results from NTL ** City Water ** Calcium: 50.8 mg/L Magnesium: 17.49 mg/L Iron: ND Alkalinity: 160 mg/L TDS: 240 mg/L Hardness: 200 mg/L pH: 7.3
  7. TX-Tim

Thanks for the information. I'll check into getting a real water test.
  8. TX-Tim

I'm currently in the process of getting a home built and wanted to prepare for getting a carbon filter/softner installed in Georgetown, TX area. Our previous home (Dallas) had a Rainsoft system installed, so we know we want to go back to a softner, especially since the rental we are in not does...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks