Recent content by ttthhh

1. T

Water Temp Problem in Shower

It can't be this. The shower can run for 10 minutes and not get real hot, but the second I turn on a body spray, the shower head gets as hot as one would expect given where the handle is.
  2. T

50 gallon hot water heater. Another maybe interesting data point... The house is new to us and I've been working though what needs to be done. I recently got around to the water supply. The existing Honeywell pressure reducing valve was not working. 90 PSI from the city and the pressure...
  3. T

I've got a strange problem in a new to me house which is has a 15 year old shower. It has a Hansgrohe thermostatic shower valve. The cartridge has been replaced by me, but my problem persists. Usually, when I turn the water on and direct the water to the shower head, the water temperature isn't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks