Recent content by truecker

1. truecker

cracked drain area talavera sink

Thanks for replying! They're handmade and I got them while in another state, so I will take the template we cut and try to find one next time traveling there--not sure how alike they are, but hopefully they're close. For now, my idea is to just set a non overflow drain down into the recessed...
  2. truecker

cracked drain area talavera sink

Disaster struck when I was tightening down the drain on our talavera sink--I tightened too hard and it cracked around the drain area. Thinking I could find a larger 3.5 flange for the smaller flange to sit in, or some kind of larger flange drain. Any options/suggestions along these lines to...
  3. truecker

Removing old Pfister Winsor Lavatory Facuet

I'd like to replace an old Price Pfister Winsor lavatory faucet that seems to be a bit rusty on the bottom as it's been in place for decades. Any suggestions on how to go about this without having to change out the sink bowl? Are those rusty things in place (see the picture) some kind of clip?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks