Recent content by tr0y

1. tr0y

1 22 degree and 5 90s before main - Clogged

Yeah well trust me I know, but what do you do when they don't exist. We are in planning stages of a remodel but it wasn't going to start till late fall as both my wife and I have lot's of travel to do for work and holiday till then. Well time to go cut some things open and see if a temp fix will...
  2. tr0y

I am guessing that this drain was done in some attempt to centralize the plumbing in this house or to keep it out and away from the cold Wisconsin winter by not running in exterior walls. But then I can only guess as the home is older than I am. My other guess is that in 1951, no one really...
  3. tr0y

Thanks Reach - No sadly at step 4 I am still upstairs in the wall, behind kitchen cabinets ( Ayyyy ! ) I am not in the basement step 7 is the down pipe in the basement wall. I was going to go up this pipe a couple of feet cut it off, couple into PVC ( as it appears WI uses PVC for waste not...
  4. tr0y

Good Morning All - New here and beating my head on the wall on clearing a kitchen sink drain, tried to hire a pro 3 times and all 3 no showed . I am handy and have skills, an electrician by trade and am pretty good about understanding systems and building. My story begins, we live in a very...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks