Recent content by Tim Rite

1. Tim Rite

Whistling sound using shower?

Sounds like your tank is half way there. Try as plumber69 suggested and let us know if it works
  2. Tim Rite

House on a hill with no water pressure

I found some individual supplies for my latest project as well. The pipe was a good find but the solar water tank that I'm looking for is like Waldo: hard to find. They explain it well here but I'm still searching.
  3. Tim Rite

Advice on moving vanity to new wall

Definitely try going through the attic for vent. I've had horrific experiences when drilling multiple holes for a replacement project. Where is your project located?
  4. Tim Rite

House on a hill with no water pressure

I agree with valveman. It won't make much of a difference depending on the pipe line. $1500 for the water pump, tank, cvs and switch seems like a good deal. Are buying individually or stock? I'm interested in where you found such a good deal.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks