Recent content by The Update Plate

1. The Update Plate

The Update Plate. Converting three handles to one. Repair plate for tub and shower valves

You may have a point there plumber69 but it's about the plate. Appreciate the constructive criticism.
  2. The Update Plate

The Update Plate. Converting three handles to one. Repair plate for tub and shower valves

It is a solution to a problem. To make it look beautiful obviously the best thing to do is a new tile job. We advertise it as "LOOKS GOOD, PROBLEM SOLVED" not "LOOKS FABULOUS, PUT IT IN THE RITZ". This plate is perfect for older well kept bathrooms, multi unit apartment buildings, not renovation...
  3. The Update Plate

Hi Terry. Anyone can go to the website and click on the direct link. You're right though, the easier the better for a potential customer. I will add those things to the video. Thank You. Matt
  4. The Update Plate

Terry. Thank You for letting me post this information about this product that I have developed. At this point it is my intention to just make as many plumbers and experienced handymen aware of the product. It will be available online shortly and I hope to get it into plumbing supply houses...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks