Recent content by Tgogary

1. Tgogary

Submersible pump will not start.

Now I can get back to making maple syrup.
  2. Tgogary

I always have trouble with measuring to ground on 240v. You helped. Now I could not get a voltage across b to y. I found the cable had been damaged. With the wetness it got much worse. I am replacing the cable from the control box to well head. Hopefully that will solve it. If I do not post...
  3. Tgogary

I had to leave the site. But when connecting the pump at the well head. It will not start. The start relay does not close. It stays open and continues to send 125v to the well head. I should be back at the site in an hour. Thanks.
  4. Tgogary

Voltage is correct across the two lines all the way to the well head. How can I check the start wire? What measurement should be there.
  5. Tgogary

Tthanks. I have 245v across the two lines.
  6. Tgogary

I have pulled the pump. I disconnected the wires down the hole. I connected the pump leads directly to the leads from the control box. That connection is at the well head. 3 WIR with ground cable goes from control in well house underground to well head. Could that cable habe a problem. That is...
  7. Tgogary

What should be the voltage on the third starter wire?
  8. Tgogary

The box is making no sound. I have replaced the control box.
  9. Tgogary

There is 125 on each line leg. Measuring to ground. There is 245v reading across the two lines. There is a 125 volt reading on the start wire when measured to ground.
  10. Tgogary

I have a 3 wire 3/4 go pump. I have 125 volts on each of the three wires at the well head. I bought a new pump. It does not start. Is voltage correct 125v on line 1 and 2? And 125v on the start wire? Done this indicate the new pump is bad?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks