Recent content by TeXan

1. TeXan

Ceramix American Standard shower handles: removal and ID

set screws I hope this can be useful to some people I did a little research. Moen: uses hardware that will require a 7/64 inch hex wrench. This applies to Moen Renzo faucets, handle set screws on one-handle kitchen faucets, and PosiTemp levers in Moen showers...
  2. TeXan

:::Best Toilet Water Spot/Bowl Wash?

I think this is exceedingly good question. I think as we get taller toilets IE share height ADA Compliant Etc the area exposed that is not covered with water is larger. The wash down of the toilets ability to clean this area is decreased as there's more area that can be spoiled. I have not been...
  3. TeXan

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

I have a double cyclone drake II It does flush well however... the action doesn't take care of skid marks on the walls of the bowel. I have installed 8 of the standard drake elongated and they do much better with wash down and taking care of the skidmarks beware..
  4. TeXan

Advice needed on bending lineset

jfls here is a nice link. if the bend is too sharp an elbow should be placed. https://www.alpinehomeair.com/related/AC%20Installation%20Guide%20Update.pdf I'm thinking of updating my furnace and AC also. mostly you just set the furnace in place and the A frame evaperator and then the...
  5. TeXan

Choosing the best Grout for your shower renovation

John, Thanks for your advice. I appreciate it.
  6. TeXan

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

I have a different experience with the cyclone flush mechanism It flushes ok but.... there is a serious problem with wash down. ie it leaves skid marks much more than my eco drake.. be advised.
  7. TeXan

Any body have opinioins of AS Cadet III? Flush capacity wash down reliability etc?

Thanks Terry, Thanks for sponsoring the forum. It is great to talk to other people to hopefully learn from them rather than by the old method, learning from our mistakes. Have a great week!
  8. TeXan

Any body have opinioins of AS Cadet III? Flush capacity wash down reliability etc?

Gracias I haven't been pleased with the wash down of the toto. especially the Drake II The regular drake and eco drake are better IMHO. the video of the CadetIII looks good but the videos can trick a guy.
  9. TeXan

Anbody with experience or opinions of the American Standard Cadet III The price is favorable and flush looks good on youtube. Would like opinions of flush capability and washdown along with reliability. Thanks in advance.
  10. TeXan

Bathtub Recommendations For Remodel

If you were a rich plumber like terry you could afford this in one of your many bathrooms. This is a copy of a Japanese one . They will inject foam between the two acrylic layers for a firmer feel. Very good bathing experience if you have ever been to japan...
  11. TeXan

Toto Drake II vs Drake 1 vs American Standard Champion Pro

I vote against DrakeII. It does not wash down well . I have removed it and replaced with drake standard elongated CEFIONTECT. BTW I don't like toto seats recommend kohler elongated at depot and u will be pleased!
  12. TeXan

Use Neoprene instead of a wax ring

Wax seals do fine unless they leak. This is the weakest link in the whole sewer system. I like the fernco,
  13. TeXan

Bathtub Recommendations For Remodel

Hey You can't go wrong with a Kohler cast iron. They are the best but hard to install because they are such good quality. Mine weighed over 300 lbs but the glass coating is in some places 1/4 inch thick (they call it porcelain however it is melted glass)
  14. TeXan

Mister miser urinal water leak

unfortunately i don't think they make them anymore. They were a great idea.
  15. TeXan

Realplayer Problems

Do not use realplayer The download comes with lots of spyware nomatter where you get it Most new players are spyware free and can play most videos and streaming. Do not download the "free Codec" either even more spyware that you may not be able to remove.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks