Recent content by Terrydbhm

1. Terrydbhm

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

If you click on a poster's name you will see options like send a private message (PM) or go to posters home page or web site. My web site also will show on my profile as well. I do not know of any advantages EW has over Hydrocare other than a huge national TV budget. The issue is more the...
  2. Terrydbhm

James, if you have been reading this complete forum you will find several like myself who are using Hydrocare in our homes. I posted a 3 week journal of my observances of Hydrocare and what differences I noticed after it was installed. When I did my due diligence on Hydrocare I also took a...
  3. Terrydbhm

I can't live without my daily dose of Glenn Beck. I am a tea party member.
  4. Terrydbhm

I sent it to Peter Griffin addressed "North of the Mason Dixon Line" and it got returned marked "no such person exists" Imagine that:p
  5. Terrydbhm

Hmmm. .. . . . very curious question, are you adding Bernegaria to the conspiracy now? Maybe your aluminum foil hat has not arrived in the mail yet :confused:
  6. Terrydbhm

I have been using one in my house for over 90 days and we love it. I have also sold several and my customers are overjoyed with the results. Please send me a private message if you have any questions on the installation or use of your Hydrocare unit. You will be joining over a million...
  7. Terrydbhm

Now you have done it, you might have just driven the paranoids over the edge!!:rolleyes: They will be putting on their aluminum foil hats and forever be watching over their shoulders for the men in black suits they are convinced are following them.:eek:
  8. Terrydbhm

Including many sites about companies selling traditional brine water softeners. Mr. Griffin is correct do your homework as there are pros and cons with all water treatment devises and you have to determine what is best for your hard water condition and what results you want from that...
  9. Terrydbhm

Connel made claims to have talked to Onspex and Hydrocare to get copies of the Onspex report, neither of which had any record of his contacts. He indicated that the failure of Hydrocare to send him the Onspex "secret" report meant that there was something Hydrocare was hiding. He accused me of...
  10. Terrydbhm

Mr Connel made several untruthful statements about his contacting OnSpex, RS jackson and the report but that's another matter. At least you and Mr Connel are not hiding behind false names and spouting outlandish unsubstantiated conspiracy theories about negative research done on the...
  11. Terrydbhm

Who really is Peter Griffin? I have had enough from you sir and your wild accusations and statements and can no longer hold my tongue. At least the "newbies" do not hide their true identities behind false names and cartoon characters. Peter Griffin is a character on Family Guy which is the...
  12. Terrydbhm

Your conspiracy theory goes on and on and on. . . . . We are still waiting for the scientific verifiable proof that you claimed to have that Hydropath doesn't work. Maybe you are afraid of the men in black suits who are following you?
  13. Terrydbhm

Gluecan, giving you the benefit of my doubts on this, I Googled both "John Hopkins and Skin Mayo water softener salt cancer". The results that came back were to a couple of vague references to the benefits of soft water (salt) on the skin.:confused::confused: Please rather than make wild...
  14. Terrydbhm

Gary, I have heard about this claim and it has been made by several whole house filtration dealers who sell a rather expensive carbon filter R/O type of system. Also some PWT product dealers make these claims as well. Hydrocare does not make any claims to this and when I looked into it I could...
  15. Terrydbhm

What proof do you have to back up this latest outlandish statement of yours? Which credible scientists have been threatened? Sounds like a conspiracy theory to me:p I think the truth is more that you can not find any scientific evidence that can really debunk the Hydropath technology so in your...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks