Recent content by TeePeeB

1. T

Suntec A2VA-7116 leaking?

update The guy at Home Depot happens to be a retired Licensed Plumber. So far raising the gun assembly may have worked; I'm keeping the tray underneath just in case. BTW - It is easy to recommend using licensed professionals, but my wife and I cannot afford $100/hour professionals, who also...
  2. T

Thanks Sibi I will try that, plus a guy at Home Depot suggested raising the tilt of the gun assembly; supposedly a few drops of oil can be deposited in the gun assembly when firing stops, and if it is tilted back it run out the fan housing. He also said, if the pump blew a seal, you'd have a...
  3. T

I think my pump is leaking. I have a small amount of oil leaking from the burner fan housing on my Beckett 2-oil-line (hot water) burner. I checked the fittings and the gun assembly and cannot find anything else leaking. How likely is it, that the oil pump seal failed and is leaking oil into the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks