Recent content by Tcn

1. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

Thanks for the reply and visual. Im not a plumber but I think anyone would agree that looks dicey. I have found some 6 inch undermount depth sinks as well as 5 3/8 Depth undermount that is ADA approved. Based on everything it seems like either of these should work.
  2. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

It is in the basement so the drain line was ran through the studs to connect to the main drain along wall. Everything has already been drwalled and painted. All the cabinets would have to come out and drywall removed and replaced.
  3. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

Its a bar area in basement. Not Lav. Single bowl. No disposal. Not sure why plumber installed so high. I have never installed a sink so it didnt cross my mind. I didnt think to check on heights. Plumber was licensed local company so i trusted them to do it properly without me having to research...
  4. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

Thanks for the feedback. By depth I meant height of sink bowl. The material would be stainless so i wasnt considering the material thickness as a huge factor and going more off the height listed on manufacturer spec sheet. I was hoping to be able to go with 7” but that does not seem feasible...
  5. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

Hi Jeff - Thanks for taking a look and the response. The concern is picking out the sink as the granite needs to be cut to the sink template. Any idea if there would be a maximum depth based on the top of the sink being 10.5 inches from center of outlet assuming standard drain? Or worded...
  6. Tcn

Hooking up new sink

I have a sink drain pipe coming out of my wall that is 9.75 inches from the top of pipe to the top of cabinet box where the counter will be. The pipe is 1.5 inches in diameter. What would be the maximum depth of an undermount sink that would be able to hooked up properly to this pipe?