Recent content by tcangas

1. tcangas

Navien 240 A install question

Check this TSB out. Your DIP settings are wrong and you also need to change the Parameter settings. It's working good for me. I have my Navien set to 130 F and I get warm water quickly which we can work with because we don't have to wait 2.5 minutes to get any warm water before we step in the...
  2. tcangas

They confirmed that in order for the bypass valve to have any effect, we have to T off the supply line into the recirc inlet. They sent me the Technical Bulletin on it that shows the set up-I tried to upload it here but saying file is too big but it's only 459KB. Stupid question, if they have a...
  3. tcangas

Hello experts, Just had this unit installed and the plumber suggested going with a Grundfos bypass valve at the farthest fixture to avoid the cost putting in a return line. Said it would work just as good. We're getting hot water quicker than before but still over a minute at some fixtures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks