Recent content by Taylor1

1. Taylor1

After 3 years of use, my RO water pre-filters are still relatively squeaky clean

Thanks for the response. I am still wondering why my pre-filters cartridges are still squeaky white though, my family has theirs a brownish dark color within a few months. Do you have any ideas?
  2. Taylor1

After 3 years of use, my RO water pre-filters are still relatively squeaky clean

Is this normal? I often read that we should change the filters once every 1 year or so. My family who lives in a nearby city uses an under-the-sink filtration system and the water filters get dirty pretty quickly after just a few months of use. Is this because my city has higher quality water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks