Recent content by Tammy T

1. Tammy T

Well water not clear in almost 5 weeks? HELP!

Unfortunately I think the ice maker was on when the builder's installed the line and it did a batch of ice. Once we realized it we shut it off and it's been off since. I hope it's not full of dirt now :-( . Our builder showed my husband how to flush the hot water heater so we will do that too...
  2. Tammy T

thanks for the info. We've never had a well before, or built and we just didn't think we'd run into these problems. My concern is also about all the sediment and what it might be doing to our new appliances and fixtures. I don't know at this point but I think we're going to give the driller a...
  3. Tammy T

Thanks Reach4 and craigpump. Yeah we have plenty of water. We're running it this morning and the discolouration from shocking it is starting to clear a little. Still seem to be getting a fair bit of sediment though. That is what's the most concerning I think. I would expect after this long...
  4. Tammy T

We just built a new home with a builder and it was a turnkey sale which included a well and septic. We've had lots of sediment (dirt) that settles in the sink, bathtub, filters of our faucets etc. since the beginning and just when we feel it might be getting better, it's not. They dug our well...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks