Recent content by TAM125

1. TAM125

Help removing 2 Grohe shower tub handles with no screws!

Hi Ken, Sorry, I don't go on here often, so I just saw your post. Yes, you probably already figured it out, but I did successfully replace the Grohe tub knobs (old brass) with the same part Grohe tub knobs (chrome). It was titled, Two Handle Shower/Tub Combination 25 500. The catalogue #of...
  2. TAM125

Older Grohe shower fauct cap removal

Thank-you for your post! I just bought a home that has this 1988 vintage Grohe shower handle, and I haven't been able to figure out how to get the "cap" off, no set screw, no slot. So, did you replace it with a Grohe? If so, what model/part? Thanks!
  3. TAM125

Grohe Shower handles?

Did you solve this? I just bought a home with the same type of Grohe fixtures. I don't have any leaks just need to replace the "trim".
  4. TAM125

Help removing 2 Grohe shower tub handles with no screws!

Were you successful in this replacement??? These look just like the ones I need to replace in my new home...
  5. TAM125

How to remove 1988 Grohe Shower Handle Trim "Cap"

Ok, my first home with Grohe fixtures! 1988 vintage, how do I remove this Grohe Shower Handle Trim "Cap" so that I can replace it? It has no slot or set screw. It is not leaking, so just the trim is being replaced. Thanks in advance!
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks