Recent content by T_Hulse

1. T_Hulse

Access to slip fittings

Thanks for the response Terry. Looks like I'll be spending next week on a tile job in your hometown. Keep up the good work, I love your site. :) - Tom
  2. T_Hulse

Access to slip fittings

Thanks hj. IAPMO Installation Standards IS5-314.1 seems like it says they need access, but do I understand right that most cities don't subscribe to all the Installation Standards section, so access would be recommended but not required? This is for a fiberglass extra large 2-person tub that...
  3. T_Hulse

Access to slip fittings

Hey, great site Terry. :) Found you over at the JB tile forum. I'm a tile setter being asked to permanently cover over access to some plumbing fittings that concern me. It's the p-trap, drain, & overflow for a large fiberglass tub where they used all slip fittings, no cement. This is all...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks