Recent content by SumBuddy

1. S

2nd Floor Kids RR - Plumber - Double Check Work

Kids Restroom. Sorry, work with a lot of restaurants and they always abbreviate as RR.
  2. S

Thanks for the feedback. I am happy with plumbers work. Just wanted to make sure before I buttoned up. I had also read the 135 upc rule, but wasn’t sure if that applied to this. I guess there is really no place to add a clean out anyways. As long as correct fittings were used, vented...
  3. S

First time posting. Doing a remodel on 2nd floor kids bathroom. 90’s style wood frame house in FL. Had separate door/room for tub, toilet, and vanity. Wanted to eliminate the 3 doors in 10sf area so spun shower 90deg and moved toilet in room w/ shower. Then added pocket door. Checked with...
  4. S

Bathroom Remodel - Double Check Work

First time posting. Doing a remodel on 2nd floor kids bathroom. 90’s style wood frame house in FL. Had separate door/room for tub, toilet, and vanity. Wanted to eliminate the 3 doors in 10sf area so spun shower 90deg and moved toilet in room w/ shower. Then added pocket door. Checked with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks