Recent content by Stretchguy

1. Stretchguy

4 kids need help troubleshooting well!

Valve man: I put a new pump and poly pipe down that well 3 months ago, I never remember putting in an air maker bleeder oriface 5 feet down and I didn't drill a hole in the poly pipe. So what does that mean my pump has one built into it? Or I dont need to worry about it? Should I replace the...
  2. Stretchguy

No sulfur or iron problems at all in this area water is nice clean and clear.
  3. Stretchguy

Okay no problem, just curious why should I remove that? Is it not recommended with those new style tanks? Again thank you all so much!
  4. Stretchguy

Okay im going to go buy a new tank from Lowe's, i found a 62 gallon tank like the one linked at the bottom, is this okay for a 1900sq ft house? I have 4 kids there will be alot of washing clothes, washing dishes, people taking showers etc would this be sufficient? You also recommend a new...
  5. Stretchguy

I have no idea how to correct a water logged galvanized tank. I agree with you its super old, my wife just popped the cover off the control box and there is a burnt green wire now. I am assuming that the pressure was low, (probably at zero) so the low pressure switch was sending power to the...
  6. Stretchguy

I have a PENTEK PENTAIR control box, i took a voltage reading with the box off and got the following: L1+red= 120 , L1+yellow=48 and L1+ Black=120. So what typically has been happening the last couple of days is this: The water doesn't come out of the faucet, when i go outside to investigate i...
  7. Stretchguy

Thank you both for replying I will get home and get the information you are asking for and report back!
  8. Stretchguy

Goodmorning from Florida! My well pump went out 3 months ago, my brother in law and myself replaced it ourselves. We used poly pipe, a 1hp well pump, replaced the control box, and low pressure switch. We used the same wiring. The well is about 130ft deep, everything worked just fine! The low...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks