Recent content by Stitches

1. Stitches

Help with 11" rough in - which toilet?

No, the toilet was removed - which I'm glad for, as it helped make everything clearer. I went ahead and ordered the round bowl, right height Cadet Pro. From the wall, it's 26.25, plus the half inch forward for the wonky rough in, so we should be fine. It cost $290.28 with 9% tax, and will...
  2. Stitches

Thanks so much everyone. I'm going to call a local supply company today, and see if we can get that Cadet 3. The reviews on it are very iffy, but DH is adamant about not spending the money on a pocket door, and we are really worried that even if the door doesn't hit the toilet, it will be a...
  3. Stitches

Here is the latest. After the contractor removed the toilet and baseboard, a different plumber (one I trust more) came today, and he found the rough to be exactly 10.5, and is telling me that I will need a 10" rough in toilet. We re-measured, seeing the actual hole for the bolt, and that is...
  4. Stitches

Yes, it is both the door swing, and the space in general. Toilet is situated to the left of an inward opening door. It could be deeper than it was with the AS toilet (26.5" from wall) without door interference, but 28" is about the max. Otherwise, it'll extend beyond the door frame. The tub...
  5. Stitches

Thanks, but I guess this will still be too deep at 28". This bath/toilet area is extremely tight. The contractor has been saying he can't imagine what the builder was thinking when he built these bathrooms like this. I know Toto is the best, and I was hoping for that, but may have to look...
  6. Stitches

I've had this confirmed with the plumber - it's 11" rough in from the wall. Our space is very limited. Current toilet is 26.5 inches deep. I can go about another half inch outwards without it confining us too much. I'd also like the higher toilet seat. Is there a toilet out there for me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks