Recent content by Sterling Alexander

1. Sterling Alexander

Thermal expansion tank question

A reputable plumbing company just installed a new Uponor PEX-A 1-inch main water supply line to my residence with an Aqualine PRV. The city came by and red-tagged the job. The inspector refuses to close the permit. Apparently, I need a thermal expansion tank before the inlet to my water heater...
  2. Sterling Alexander

TOTO Ultramax II, MS604114CEFG toilet reviews & pictures

Ah, ok. So the same pressure-assisted flush that can move large objects might be stronger than the force required to flush toilet paper down the hole. The high-pressure stream, like a fire hose at close range, obliterates the paper into little pieces which fly upward and outward rather than go...
  3. Sterling Alexander

Thank you for your fast response. No medical issues-just large men making large deposits. I'm aware that these two toilets look and function differently. Both also offer premium bidet seats (s350e and c3-230) that I may consider purchasing for a few rooms. How does the TOTO outperform the Kohler...
  4. Sterling Alexander

Terry & All, I will be switching out toilets in a large residential property with nine bathrooms. I am unconcerned with saving water (or getting rebates) or product price differences of a few hundred dollars. (And no, I don't want a Neorest or Numi.) I also do not care about the additional...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks