Recent content by startingout

1. S

Real newbie question

Hello Jimbo. Thanks for your answer. That did the trick. I was able to raise the valve a good 3 inches. The fill level on the tank is now just about an inch lower than the old fill line. I see a huge improvement already. Thanks again to all of you for your advice and patience.
  2. S

Real newbie question

Hello Jadnashua and Steve, Thanks for your responses. 1) Yes, the unit in the tank does appear to be the 400A (the CS is the whole kit). 2) I downloaded the .pdf from fluidmaster's site and I am looking at it now. I tried adjusting the clip as you suggested Steve, but I couldn't get...
  3. S

Real newbie question

Hello Jimbo. Thanks for responding. The toilet appears to be pretty old. The only markings I could find on it were under the tank lid. The name "Mansfield" is barely legible and there is a molded imprint that looks like "G - 7" or "5 - 7" near the center of the lid. If this Fluidmaster is...
  4. S

Real newbie question

Hello all, First of all, I know nothing about plumbing and I am only familiar with basic tools. I just moved into an apt. that has a fluidmaster (400CS?) equipment installed in the toliet tank. According to the building manager, the install is less than 6 months old. The problem is that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks