Recent content by smule

1. S

HELP Jacuzzi Tub Leaking

Bob NH, good idea, unfortunately the house is 15 yrs. old, I guess I could look up the original "Puilder"! I think I will have better luck calling a "blumber" that works on jacuzzi tubs...thanks again
  2. S

HELP Jacuzzi Tub Leaking

CASS, thanks for your help, unfortunately no basement and no easy access. The original tub had an access panel on the outside but I just finished remodeling the bathroom and had tile placed around the tub, including the front and my tile man did not leave an access to the front. I guess there...
  3. S

HELP Jacuzzi Tub Leaking

Let me start with saying I am a complete novice to tubs/showers and any/all plumbing going along with them! Just realized this p.m. that my jacuzzi tub has a leak, when I turned on the jets relized that the water level was dropping quickly. I turned off the jets and drained the tub, when I got...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks