Recent content by SmithHSC

1. SmithHSC

Remaining capacity of service panel

Jadnashua, I'll accept your assessment of electric tankless water heaters with the caveat that I notice that you're in New Hampshire while I'm in South Carolina where this summer the water has come out of the ground ready to boil lobsters. I exaggerate. Unfortunately, gas or propane is not a...
  2. SmithHSC

Remaining capacity of service panel

We have just had solar panels installed for our home (yesterday). I am looking into replacing two water heaters with tankless heaters. I currently have one whole house water heater (double pole 30 amp breaker in main service panel) and a smaller water heater in an addition with one shower and...
  3. SmithHSC

Adding full bathroom w/existing rm above

I don't believe I can get the new vent to an existing vent. If I run it horizontally from the new bathroom to and through an exterior wall then run it vertically about ten feet up the outside of the wall, through the soffit and through the roof--would this work? Is it permissible to do it like this?
  4. SmithHSC

Adding full bathroom w/existing rm above

We would like to remodel our garage to add a bedroom and a full bathroom. One problem is that there is an existing bedroom above the garage. Due to the location of existing plumbing and other factors the new bathroom will need to be placed along an existing interior wall. The existing vent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks