Recent content by Smb2415

1. S

Well with Cistern?

previous pressure tank was setup and verified as 40/60psi. My concern with the 10gpm well flow rate is when multiple fixtures are in use I won't be able to meet the demand. Also, once the water in the casing column is used and the demand persists then I risk pump running dry and likely also...
  2. S

Well with Cistern?

Existing 1700sqft 3bd/2bath home has a 115' 6" well with a 1/2hp submersible pump. Town records show well yield at 10gpm. Plumbing from well (not sure of drop pipe yet) to pressure tank in home is 1-1/4". Piping is about 50' and level run. Pressure tank was just replaced due to age related...
  3. S

Exteme build up on well pump

Trying to help a family member with limited financial means. They’ve been having to replace their well pump every 1-2yrs due to failure. It’s a submersible pump. I’ve advised them to get an independent water test and stop drinking the water until then. Also advised to get help from a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks