Recent content by singer4ever7

1. S

Help Needed (Water draining out of tub slowly through outer plate of tub shoe)

Thank you for your response. This is my first time doing this so forgive me if this is a dumb question - Could the paint I accidentally got on the inside of the drain threads affect how the new drain shoe is installed/sealed? And how is the rubber washer on the underside affecting the way the...
  2. S

Help Needed (Water draining out of tub slowly through outer plate of tub shoe)

Hello! Home improvement girl here! I need some help. I recently renovated my guest bath - I resurfaced the tub with Rust Oleum tub and tile. To my horror it was so strong (I thought it was the odorless one I bought) and I dropped it lol) so I accidentally got some in the drain. Thankfully that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks