Recent content by Sierra90

1. S

Excessive sediment, pressure tank?

One is of the toilet tank the other is a bucket from my outside hose faucet. I reduced the image size hopefully it’s still clear enough
  2. S

I was able to figure out who drilled the well, there’s a very faded sticker on the top of the casing. I’m going to give them a call in the morning and try and get details about the well. There are a lot of questions I don’t know the answer to, wells are new to me. I certainly agree with you...
  3. S

I’m pretty comfortable with plumbing, but unfortunately once it goes underground I’m not sure it’s something I can tackle. I think my well is rather deep, and wouldn’t know where to start with pulling the drop pipe out of the ground. Can it be done by hand? I spoke with another well company...
  4. S

I’ll have to get the particulars of the well tomorrow evening. I’m honestly not sure of the details, the well was in when I bought the house. Would information about casing and screen type be anywhere on the well head? I ran my outdoor hose faucet wide open for a bit yesterday and filled a...
  5. S

I’ve been looking around this forum the last few days and haven’t found exactly what I’m looking for, so I figured it was time to join and ask! I’ll start by saying there is ALOT of excellent info on here, and thanks in advance for anyone who can point me in the right direction! Some basic...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks