Recent content by ShinerBurke

1. ShinerBurke

Danze Faucets

She found a Brizo today that she likes. From what I understand those are made by Delta. Is that correct? Opinions?
  2. ShinerBurke

Danze Faucets

Any good? I've never heard of them before, but my wife loves a kitchen faucet and pot filler made by Danze. Opinions?
  3. ShinerBurke

Kohler Bancroft: Any experience?

We had one installed in our old house as part of a remodel. Never had a problem with it.
  4. ShinerBurke

Problem with toilet paper? Toilet Paper Poll

We use Scott 1000 and have never had an issue. The whole reason we started using it is because we bought an RV and I got tired of paying the premium for "special" RV toilet papet. After talking with long time RV's, many of which are full timers, they suggested we try Scott 1000. We did and...
  5. ShinerBurke

So much for me buying a Drake or Ultramax

Just got off the phone with someone at a different plumbing house here that carries the Toto's. His price was $319 + tax for the Drakes. When I told him what the other places were charging he said "yeah, they show a lot of them in their fancy showrooms and then people come to us to buy them."...
  6. ShinerBurke

American Standard Champion toilet Review and comments. Rated #1 by Consumer Reports

My parents just built a new house and it has two Champions in it that they purchased from Lowe's. They were installed in August and haven't had any issues yet. https://terrylove.com/store/index.htm
  7. ShinerBurke

Cotton white They want $65 for the seats. Cotton White
  8. ShinerBurke

Here is Tulsa. We have 2 dealers here that carry Toto. I called one and they told me they wouldn't sell to the public. The second one is who has the outrageous prices. I don't mind paying a premium for something that is better, but they aren't charging a premium, they are raping people.
  9. ShinerBurke

Dealer here wants $500 for the Drake and $750 for the Ultramax. Both without seats. Most showrooms will quote retail pricing to protect the plumbers that use them. If they don't quote from the book, they won't be used by the home builders and plumbers that are their main source of business...
  10. ShinerBurke

What will it take to turn wall mount plumbing into floor mount?

It will take a plumber you trust and an open checkbook.
  11. ShinerBurke

Toto Drake or Ultramax

Hehe.....she's 5'5" and weighs in at 112lbs and can do things in the bathroom that I consider calling the Guinness Book people about. Frightening really. Anyway...how quiet are these toilets? 1 of the 3 in our house will be installed just off the game room and I want something that is fairly...
  12. ShinerBurke

Toto Drake or Ultramax

Hehe...I better go with the Cyclone then. My wife has an amazing ability to skidmark the hell out of a toilet. Sexy huh?:D https://terrylove.com/store/index.htm
  13. ShinerBurke

Toto Drake or Ultramax

Wow! What a fast reply! So essentially the difference between the G-Max and the Cyclone is just the enhanced cleaning of the Cyclone? That means, to me anyway, that toilets with the Cyclone system can be expected to flush as well as the Drake or Ultramax, but clean a bit better...
  14. ShinerBurke

Toto Drake or Ultramax

Building a new house and need 3 toilets. Been reading about the Toto line, thankfully because I was about to buy a Kohler, but can't reach a decision between the Drake and the Ultramax. Can someone give me a breakdown on the pros and cons of each? Also...is the Toto Cyclone flushing system...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks