Recent content by sexton62

1. S

Water is shooting up around casing

I did a little digging today and dug a test hole by the casing and found that the water line running to the house had a crack. Thanks for all the help!
  2. S

When I turned on the pump, the spicket was on/open. Although the pressure my have built up enough to break something. I will start digging and check it out. Thanks
  3. S

Thanks, I will check into that. The water is coming up on the opposite side of were the line goes into the house. I know the water will travel underground and will check into it. does anyone else have any ideas?
  4. S

I just installed a new pump and pipe in my well. I replaced a 3/4 H.P. pump w/ a 1.5 H.P pump and intend to use for automatic sprinkler system. I ran a test with the well and at 50 PSI at a water level of 60 ft and I was getting 22 gpm with the unit. This test was just letting it run onto...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks